ADVANCED PORTFOLIO DEVELOPMENT COURSE (BETA)
The 1 Year Advanced Portfolio Development Course is a special additional year for students who have completed the Foundations & Advanced Course, and who wish to take their portfolios further. Designed specifically for graduates of the 1 year Foundations and Advanced Course, the Advanced Portfolio Development Course gives students the opportunity to grow their portfolio in an art directed environment.
Course Duration: 1 Year (40 Weeks) Course Terms: 4 Course Days: Tuesday – Wednesday
The course may be taken from January each year.
JANUARY 2018 INTAKE DATES
- Application Deadline: June 30th 30 2017
- Course Commencement: January 30th 2018
- 1 Year Course Completion: December 7 2018
- Non-refundable application fee: R15000 / $1200 USD
- Course Fee: R95,000 / $7100 USD
- 50% of the Registration Fee forms part of course fees
ADVANCED WEEKLY CLASSES
- Character & Organics Design
- Environment Design
- Industrial and Structural Design
- Advanced Production Painting
INFORMATION FOR GRADUATES WISHING TO APPLY
If you have successfully graduated from the DAS 1 year Full-time Foundations and Advanced Course, then you qualify to apply for the DAS 1 year Advanced Portfolio Development Course. To apply, please follow the below steps:
- Please fill in the Online Application Form, ensuring you select the Advanced Portfolio Development Course
- Please fill in the Master Student Agreement, selecting the Advanced portfolio Development Course
- Please ensure you pay the non-refundable registration fee of R2500 (ZAR)
- Please email the proof of payment of your registration fee to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The School will confirm your application, and send you confirmation of registration, timetable, dates and course commencement
- Welcome to the Advanced Portfolio Development Course!
PLEASE NOTE: BETA COURSE
The 1 Year Advanced portfolio Development Course is an in-development course and elements of the course structure are subject to change throughout the year, in order to strengthen and build a stronger course experience.