- Fill in and submit the Online Course Application by clicking the button below
- Download the Master Student Agreement
- Pay the non-refundable registration fee Payment Details Here
- A Student interview will be setup once the registration payment is confirmed
When you have completed the form, you will receive an email confirming our receipt of the Online Course application form, and be returned to this page to proceed to Step 2.
Prepare the following documentation to be sent to us via email at email@example.com after filling in the application form.
- A signed acceptance of the Master Student Agreement.
- Please sign, scan and email the Master Student Agreement to us.
- A copy of your Matric or 12th Grade Certificate (or Grade 11 results if you have not completed Matric yet)
- A Portrait Photo of the Student (ID Photo Size).
- A copy of your identification document or Passport.
- Please ensure you are familiar with the student equipment requirements, view them here.
Once we have received the above documentation and proof of registration payment, the following will take place:
- Students will recieve a letter of acceptance once the student interview has taken place and the Master Student Agreement has been received
- Initial student fees as described in the Master Student Agreement must be paid before course commencement.
- Once initial student fees are paid, students will recceive their timetables, orientation dates and additional information at a specified time.
- Welcome to DAS School of Art and Design!