STUDENT EQUIPMENT LIST
All students require the following equipment and stationary for the Foundations and Advanced courses. The below equipment is all non-course, and must be arranged by students.
The following books are required for the course, and can be purchased through the school or individually:
How to Draw – Drawing and Sketching Objects and Environments from your Imagination, by Scott Robertson and Thomas BertlingBuy on Amazon
Color and Light – A Guide for the Realist Painter by James GurneyBuy on Amazon
A laptop computer (PC or Mac) with:
- A minimum of a 13″ display.
- A minimum of 4GB Ram. 8GB ram is recommended.
- A processor no lower than an Intel Core i5 (or equivalent) processor.
- A Wacom Intuos or Wacom Intuos Pro tablet of size “Medium” or greater. Large is our recommended size.
- Wacom Cintiq / Companion and Sony VAIO Active Pen products may be used at students discretion.
One or more of the below software packages:
- Adobe Photoshop (Version CS2 or higher)
- Corel Painter (Version 8 or higher)
- AutoDesk Sketchbook Pro 2011 or higher
- Clip Studio Paint Pro 1.2.7 or Manga Studio 5 Pro
- A4/A5 Sketchbooks, quantity as needed by the student
- Clutch/Mechanical pencils with HB and 2B lead, 0.5mm
- Kneadable Erasers
- Rubber Erasers
All equipment is absolutely necessary, and students cannot partake in courses without required equipment.